Become a hosted buyer group coordinator
The Business Travel Show hosts senior level buyers from all over Europe each with responsibility for global or EMEA business travel programmes and a minimum budget of £1m.
Giving exhibitors access to the highest quantity of highest quality, business-ready buyers in Europe delivers maximum ROI year after year.
If you would you like to become a hosted buyer group coordinator and bring a group of your key or prospective clients to the Business Travel Show in 2014, we can provide you with the support team to make this happen.
There are a number of benefits in becoming a group coordinator:
- Strengthen your client relationships
- Meet face to face with all your clients in one place over two days
- Bring a group of ten or more and the Business Travel Show will fund your travel and accommodation as well as that of your clients
- Socialise with your clients by arranging a group function
- Receive an invitation to the official Business Travel Show hosted buyer networking and social events and extend your business network even further
For more information about becoming a hosted buyer group coordinator, please contact our hosted buyer manager Graham Angus for further details on +44 (0)20 7970 4033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org