The Business Travel Show hosts travel managers and buyers from all over Europe each with responsibility for corporate travel programmes.
Giving exhibitors access to the highest quantity of highest quality, business-ready buyers in Europe delivers maximum ROI year after year.
If you would you like to become a hosted buyer group coordinator and bring a group of your key or prospective clients to the Business Travel Show in 2017, we can provide you with the support team to make this happen.
There are a number of benefits in becoming a group co-ordinator:
- Strengthen your client relationships
- Meet face to face with all your clients in one place over two days
- Bring a group of ten or more and the Business Travel Show will fund your travel and accommodation as well as that of your clients
- Socialise with your clients by arranging a group function
- Receive an invitation to the official Business Travel Show hosted buyer networking and social events and extend your business network even further
For more information about becoming a hosted buyer group co-ordinator, please contact our hosted buyer manager Graham Angus for further details on +44 (0)20 7970 4033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Co-ordinator Guide