Corporate Traveller Introduces YOUR.CT - new technology suite tailored to needs of SME spend customers
Corporate Traveller, the UK’s largest travel management company specialising in clients with an SME business travel spend of £50K to £2M, is launching ‘YOUR.CT’ a new travel technology platform designed purely to meet the needs of its customer base.
YOUR.CT gives bookers, travellers and managers a single access point, via their customised dashboard, to functionality and information that is relevant to their business travel needs. This includes pre-trip approval, booking options, profile management, traveller tracking, travel alerts, reports, invoice data and travel policy. The platform can be accessed via PC, tablet or mobile device.
In addition, Corporate Traveller is launching YOUR.CT MOBILE, a bespoke app fully integrated with YOUR.CT’s booking platform which gives travellers access to their flight and hotel bookings all in one place while they are on the move. Travellers can use the app for online check in, flight status alerts, weather forecasts, currency conversion and destination guides.
Depending on the type of user, YOUR.CT’s dashboard is configured to give instant access to:
• Approve and request – travellers can make requests easily and managers can give approval efficiently, helping to drive compliance and savings
• Booking – YOUR.CT’s powerful new online booking solution is Seeqa which enables travellers and bookers to request, search and book flights, hotels, rail, car and other ancillary services. Navigation is easy and bookings can be completed within just a few clicks. Searches also take into account the traveller’s preferences and booking
• Profile management – bookers can create and manage traveller profiles including passport details, frequent flyer numbers and dietary preferences
• Traveller tracking – YOUR.CT’s state of the art risk map technology enables users to view where their travellers are in the world at any given time and effectively manage their safety. Key functionality includes a snapshot of travellers at risk by type, location and flight number; traveller location mapping and any critical alerts for those countries; forward trip monitoring identifying where travellers will be located next week, and 2+ weeks.
• Travel alerts – travellers are kept up to date with notifications tailored to their itineraries
• Travel policy – YOUR.CT gives travellers access to their company’s travel policy documents in order to drive policy understanding and compliance. Travel policies are also stored within Seeqa meaning travellers are automatically directed to make the most appropriate booking selection.
• Reports – YOUR.CT gathers and stores reservation and financial data giving clients a high level spend breakdown via their dashboard. Users can see their company’s spend on airfares, hotels, car hire and rail tickets; they can view their top five airlines by spend; compare top 10 travellers by spend and number of tickets; view most frequently booked city pair destinations; view percentage of online bookings and overall adoption rate; and identify advance booking patterns.
• Invoice data – bookers can quickly reference latest travel invoice data displayed on their YOUR.CT dashboard
Andy Hegley, UK General Manager, Corporate Traveller explains: “We are the only and longest-established TMC specialising purely in clients with an SME business travel spend of £50K to £2M per annum, meaning that we understand the nuances of their business travel requirements better than anyone else.
“Our approach to travel management is based around small teams of highly experienced travel consultants providing personal service, support and guidance to clients with an SME spend locally via our 20 offices across the UK. Each client is looked after by a dedicated travel consultant within the team who builds a close working relationship with that client and delivers exceptional customer service.
“But we also recognise our service-based business model can be complemented by technology in order to drive further efficiencies for our client base,” explains Hegley. “However, that technology needs to be tailored specifically to our clients’ needs in order to benefit, the booker, traveller and manager. That’s why we have invested heavily in developing YOUR.CT to give our clients the right type of technology that is easy to access, simple to use, and supports them with booking and managing travel costs and processes, as well as duty of care obligations. It’s about blending the appropriate mix of expert offline service, with technology solutions that are right for each client’s business.”